New AI Seminar Series
We are pleased to announce a new AI Seminar Series which will highlight advances and challenges in research within Machine Learning, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence.
The seminar series is targeted at researchers and students across the sciences, in an effort to share knowledge and foster new collaborations. Like the AI Centre itself, the seminar series will have a broad scope, covering both new methodological contributions, ground-breaking applications, and impacts on society.
Topics from the upcoming seminars include:
- Towards an AI-Human Symbiosis Using Information Visualization
- Learning common representations between videos, speech and text
- Machine Learning and Banking: a Model Risk Perspective
- Dealing with missing data using deep latent variable models
- Detecting fake news and sexism with deep natural language understanding
- Machine Learning meets Particle Physics
The speakers will consist of researchers from all participating departments in SCIENCE AI Centre as well as relevant external speakers. If you wish to contribute with a seminar, please contact the initiators: Wouter Boomsma, Assistant Professor at DIKU (email@example.com) and Aasa Feragen, Associate Professor at DIKU (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The seminars will take place every second Friday at 15:00 in Lille UP1 - the small auditorium in Universitetsparken 1, 2100 Cph Ø. The first seminar will take place on Friday 16 November 2018.